H-1B Visas

H-1B Visas


One of the most common visas for non-immigrants is the H-1B, or specialty worker, non-immigrant temporary visa.

If you are an employer wanting to hire a foreign national, we will help you determine whether your job opening qualifies under USCIS regulations.  We will help you tailor your candidate search so that it complies fully with United States immigration law and you can select the most qualified foreign candidate.

If you have special training or expertise that is needed in the United States, this temporary worker visa may be for you.  You may qualify if you are a medical technologist, a computer specialist, a nurse, an accountant or an attorney.  Certain types of physicians are also eligible for H-1B visas.

An H1-B visa is not the same thing as a temporary work permit, migrant worker or religious worker visa.  These other visas are specialized visas for specific types of workers. 

This temporary worker visa is for non-immigrants.  If you are planning to live permanently in the United States, you must apply for an immigrant visa.

We can help you get your H1-B visa with a minimum of fuss.  If you are an employer wanting to hire a foreign national, we will streamline the search process, increasing the chances that your hiring practices will be successful.

Call to schedule an appointment:  330-492-0010